PURCHASE & SUBADMISSION OF ADMISSION FORMS
- Candidate shall obtain the Deposit Slip for Rs. 150/- and Rs.200/- From institute or download from STEVTA website (www.stevta.gos.pk).
- Candidate shall deposit Rs. 150/ (prospectus & Admission form charges) and Rs. 200/-(pre-Admission Test fee) in any Branch of ABL, MCB or UBL through the Deposit slips. After submitting the STEVTA copy of Deposit slip in Institute, the candidate shall obtain Prospectus & Admission Form.
- While issuing Admission Forms, the institute will write Deposit slip (Rs.150/-) Number and Candidateâ€™s Name on The form.
- The Registrar/Admin. Officer of institute shall verify all the forms & required documents on payment of Rs. 25/-, as attestation fee.
- Candidate shall deposit duly filled-in and attested form at any TCS Outlet and obtain TCS Form Submission Slip (of charge free).The Admission form shall include all desired documents and paid Deposit Slip (NTS & STEVTA copies) for Rs. 200/-.
- The Admit Card for pre-admission Test shall be sent through TCS at the postal mentioned by the candidate in the admission form. There will be no bank and TCS charges.
PRE-ADMISSION ENTRY TEST
Pre-admission entry test will be conducted by NTS on Sunday, 5th September , 2010.
Pre-admission entry test shall be compulsory for all candidates (DAE Morning /Evening ).Rs.200/- Will be payable through challan form in any bank branch of (a) ABL, (b) MCB AND(c) UBL.
Paid Deposit Slip of Rs. 200/- in duplicate (NTS & STEVTA copies) shall attached with admission form while submitting In TCS Outlet.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION AGAINST RESERVED SEATS
Candidates seeking admission on seats reserved for Other Provinces, Azad Kashmir /Northern Areas/FATA/Makran Division/ Children of Defense personnel must send applications through respective Technical Vocational Education Authority (TEVTA).
Headquarters/Director of Technical Education/ Section Officer (Estate & F.R. Division). Govt. of Pakistan/ Secretary (Nomination Board) Muzafrabad. Azad Kashmir/Concerned Defense Headquarters.
Candidates applying for Staff Quota will submit their application to Head of respective institute.
DOCUMENT SCRUTINY & VERIFICATION
Provisional Selection of candidates by NTS will be subject to verification of Documents concerned Board of Education or certificate issuing authority .The scruting and verification fee Rs.250/-
Will be paid by the candidate with admission fee.
CHANGE OF TECHNOLOGY
No change of technology will be allowed any stage for reason as the curriculum contains Technology specific Workshops, practical and subjects.
FULL / HALF FREE-SHIP (MORNING SHIFT REGULAR PROGRAM ONLY)
Fee concision full and half free- ship in Tuition fee will be available for up to 10% of total enrollment. These free ship are awarded on yearly basis to the deserving students according t the existing government rules.